Friday, April 11, 2008

Can't post pictures

Anyone know what to do if every time I try to create a new post, the tool bar with the option to add pictures fails to appear? This happened once before and lasted for a couple weeks, then all of a sudden, the tool bar came back. What am I doing wrong?

3 comments:

Juliann said...

Hmmm, I haven't had this exact problem, but I've had a similar problem with my layout page. I open it up and none of the layout elements are there or their options to move them around. . . in that case I've cleared the history or cache and it seemed to work. . . also search the help center at blogger and see if anyone else has had similar problems. WE NEED PICTURES FROM SOUTH AFRICA!

erin said...

i'm probably the only person who was having trouble with it, but make sure you are composing your blog while not in "preview" mode. the preview button is on top of the window where you can type your bloggie. like i said, it hung me up, but totally ignore this if you already know that and i'm insulting your intelligence. ;)

ww said...

I unfortunately don't know. But I do know that I need some Prattastic pictures. Soon.

I will send good blog karma your way.