Note to self: Don't attempt to feed the ostriches. They are bordering vicious when you have food in your hand.
Sarah bonded with a rabbit. . . until it bit her.
Sometimes a goat just gets where you're coming from.
Wendy got to ride a pony first (before Sarah) which turned out to be a big mistake because Sarah was freaking out that she wouldn't get a turn and was totally making a scene.
Then she calmed down.
I was a little doped up on Benedryl, after waking up with a killer head cold that morning. . . and that is not bunny pee on my shirt. Long story.
Sarah discovered where her "sleepy milk" comes from. She said, "My mommy had some of those for Wendy, but not anymore."
Sarah also bonded with the goats
Wendy only acknowledged the goats because they were blocking the slide.
After the food was gone, the goats just grabbed the paper bags and ate them, too.
. . .and they walked off into the sunset.
3 comments:
the goat thing... brings a whole new meaning to "you smell what i'm stepping in?". and the sleepy milk. i love it. what happened to them annie?
Oh, where to start? The Emron/Goat bond made me laugh out loud...finally someone gets him. I mean the goat, of course.
And I'm LOVING your hair - gorge as usual.
Annie,
It's Brooke for Gainesville. I randomly ran across your blog--small world! Your blogs are great! You crack me up. Your girls are gorgeous. I look forward to seeing you at the wedding.
Post a Comment