Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shoo Fly




This was Sarah in our backyard when her friend, Thandi, and family came over for the afternoon. Sarah started channelling Beyonce (or is this more Bette Midler???) and halfway through, I got my camera out. It's a shame that I waited so long because by this time, Thandi was more than a bit jealous of all the attention Sarah was getting (who wouldn't be?) and Sarah was slowing down a bit. But it is still priceless, IMHO. All I can say is, I'm getting a camcorder for my birthday this year.

7 comments:

ww said...

She's more hip than I am. I don't even know Shoo Fly.

And speaking of non-hipness, what's IMHO?

ww said...

That was super cute, by the way. I forgot to mention that.

Miss you!

Jenn S. said...

In My Honest Opinion (IMHO)

I'm so freakin' tech savvy.

Jenn S. said...

Totally awesome. If only we could have used that talent back at the ward talent show in Philly ...

Jaclyn said...

I love the brief intermission between the two songs as she collects her thoughts. Hilarious! Have fun in Mexico City. I take it you'll be there the same time as the Blackburns.

Kelsey Carreon said...

I love IT!! Christina loves it too, she keeps making me replay it.....See she already has a following!

Kelsey Carreon said...

Annie, if you want a great cupcake recipe go to the bakerella link on my site... she is amazing and has some great links and recipes for cupcakes!! That is where I go