Post #1: Boys don't get married.
My baby sister, Katy, got married. Sarah discovered the ultimate party: an all-day event which centers around one girl in a beautiful dress. After everything was over and done with, Sarah said, "I want to get married!" We replied, "Not for a long time," (or ever), and we suggested that one of her uncles might get married soon and we could go to another party. She condescendingly retorted, "No, BOYS don't get married! GIRLS get married!. . . Boys can marry them, but girls get married." How insightful.
Wendy partied for as long as she could. . .
Then crashed behind the bar, where she could pour her own drinks.
Her cousin, Jack, just crashed right where he was.
2 comments:
Yay! cute pics. Looks like a party indeed. . . I love the kids passed out around the dance floor.
And as for being stale, they may be few and far between this summer, but when you did post it was WORTH IT! I always get a huge laugh out of your stories and then Mike has to come in from the other room and read it and he cracks up. Nope, not stale.
So cute! Savannah is dying to be *someones* flower girl, I'm thinking of pimping out her flowergirl services on Craigslist (not really) - she wants to be a flower girl, badly.
Post a Comment