Ok, I'll add Boys to Men to my list of things I'm grateful for as well, because that just made my day.
Question: Do the dancing styles match the girls' personalities? I'm seeing S's style as hip hop, sassy, attitude, "look-at-me," wow factor whereas W's style is more introspective, sensitive, modern, feeling-oriented, free-style. . . hhmmm.
I think this takes the blogging cake. LOVE the cross-leg move. I would dare say she's even better than the Turning Japanese rendition we have from 2005.
I think that is some of the best interpretive dance I have ever seen with this song! Can I say how in love with your girls I am! Christina loves to get on the blogs and see what they are up to.... she calls them her computer friends.
annie, do you still own boyz II men cds? i guess i can't judge... i've been known to spin a spice girl LP now and then. sarah's got a little soul in her, doesn't she? sign that girl up for some hip hop dance.
6 comments:
Ok, I'll add Boys to Men to my list of things I'm grateful for as well, because that just made my day.
Question: Do the dancing styles match the girls' personalities? I'm seeing S's style as hip hop, sassy, attitude, "look-at-me," wow factor whereas W's style is more introspective, sensitive, modern, feeling-oriented, free-style. . . hhmmm.
I think this takes the blogging cake. LOVE the cross-leg move. I would dare say she's even better than the Turning Japanese rendition we have from 2005.
I think that is some of the best interpretive dance I have ever seen with this song! Can I say how in love with your girls I am! Christina loves to get on the blogs and see what they are up to.... she calls them her computer friends.
annie, do you still own boyz II men cds? i guess i can't judge... i've been known to spin a spice girl LP now and then. sarah's got a little soul in her, doesn't she? sign that girl up for some hip hop dance.
I WANT TO KEEP THEM!!!
This is seriously awesome. And what a big finish! I think I made up a few dances of my own to this same song back in the day...
Post a Comment