Thursday, February 12, 2009

This Valentine's Day

I am in love twice over:

(Obviously)


and

Tacos Al Pastor

Seriously, these tacos are incredible. I know I probably shouldn't be eating street food everyday, but my heart and tummy call for these, no they dream of these bad boys. I just can't get enough. Maybe as Shakespeare said, "I'll follow you and make a heaven out of hell, and I'll die by your hand which I love so well." Well, hopefully I won't die, but I'm sure it could feel like death at my door. At least my last meal would have been delicious. Yum.

Now if on Valentine's day, I have some of these while spending some QT with Em, I think I will die right then and there. Heart attack. Not even Dr. House could save me (who might be my 6th love, after my new maid, Daniel Craig and Jack Bauer.)

4 comments:

Jenn S. said...

Fish tacos *and* a maid? Who needs a man?!

Jess Haddow said...

What happened to Antonia?

Kelsey Carreon said...

We LOVE street food.... If Edric sees a "Roach Coach" (that is what he calls them) parked along side the road selling tacos then we must stop.. he likes brain which I am not a fan of but I do love the carne asada .... so good!!! Like you said we might die but we would die happy!!

Jenni said...

YUM!!!!!! Those look so good! Love the funny pics of E...missing you guys!