Normally I would never post this picture in a million-gazillion years because I'm not wearing makeup. And. Because. It's just weird. But the more I look at it, the more puzzled I am. What the heck is up with this picture? The fact that Emron took it only explains some of the weirdness. (The guy can get into moods that channel a 10 year old boy who stayed up till 3am and just downed 3 Redbulls thinking they were ginger-ale.) It just doesn't sit well with me. It's just so random. And not in a good way.
Some question(s) I have:
Why aren't I wearing more clothing?
Mardi Gras beads? Never been. And mos-def didn't earn them.
p.s. speaking of Mos Def, did you see the last episode of "House?" I *heart* Mos Def. I also *heart* Dr. House. Don't ask why. I know he's bad for me.
Why am I holding two large spoons?
Why the industrial sized Cheerios? I do Honey-Nut. Holla!
Are we ever gonna get dry-wall?
Question(s) Emron would have:
Why aren't you wearing less clothing?
Question(s) my dad would have:
Did you really have to ask that, Emron? How am I supposed to feel about reading that?
Sorry, Dad. It was Emron, not me. . . really.
Question(s) my mom would have:
Why didn't you brush out your eyebrows? Here, let me lick my fingers and get that for you. . .
My mom doesn't really do that. Or is it April Fool's today?
Question(s) my brother would have:
Why are your teeth so fat? You need low-fat toothpaste for those fatties. And do you still shave your toes?
Question(s) Allen Jih from 5th grade would have:
Why are you out in daylight, vampire?
Not that I was deeply affected by your taunts about my whitey-whiteness, Allen. I'm totally over it.
Anways, just thought I would get that out of my system. The thing is, I want to delete it and send it into digital oblivion, but it's like the Lifetime Original Movies. I want to stop watching, but I just can't. And before I know it, I've wasted 2 hours of my life. So before this post gets anymore self-depricating-yet-self-absorbed, I'll stop wasting your time. Good night and good luck. And let no weird pictures be taken of you.
13 comments:
I think it's a beautiful picture of you! You haven't changed at all since high school, except gotten even more beautiful. I'm jealous. Hope you're doing well!!
It is a good picture of you.
And you are funny!!!!!!!!!
Are you really just trying to show us that you look really good without makeup?
You do look beautiful with no makeup, and your eyebrows need no motherly attention in this picture. I haven't seen your gorgeous shoulders since your cheerleading days, so I'm guessing you must have just finished a vigorous round of aerobics when Emron snapped this. Am I right?
Love it. Thanks for always making me laugh.
I don't remember saying that your teeth are fat. Was that Chris?
I met Mos Def at the L.A. airport. Jess pointed him out, so I went right up and talked to him. He was on his way to Utah for Sundance, and of course, no one on our flight recognized him...
Anne - face it, you are gorgeous! Even without makeup and even with hardly any clothes on (for me, the more clothes and makeup the better).
And I laughed so hard. Please blog every day, laughing was my only workout today and I really need to work out.
he he he, Emron and Sam came from the same boat, that's for sure.
And yes, you are beautiful as always! Way to be brave and post a picture of yourself that you don't like. :)
oh, always gorgeous, girlfriend. thanks for hiking it over to ixtapa with us last week. had a blast with you guys. come over and swim, k? also, i'll be at the bodypump classes this week, 9am, with nati. espero que nos veremos.
o la la. has emron got you working out to be a woman luchador already?
Uh update your blog...don't you know I am bored!? =)
Hi Annie - it's been awhile since I checked your blog. I love this picture of you. I wish I looked that great without make-up. I'm see through without it. Anyway, we've been thinking of you down in Mexico City and hoping that you're all healthy. Dale told me that the office closed last week - hopefully none of you have been impacted.
Post a Comment