Thursday, May 21, 2009

Uh, well, you know

So I had all these grand plans to take you through our travels while M&J were here. To wow, awe and inspire you. But, uhhh, it seems I didn't really take as many pictures as I thought I did. Whadyaknow, it turns out they're all of Baby Lucy. This is what my post would be like with the non-Lucy pictures I took (Whadyaknow, turns out they're all of my kids and food. Go figure.):

We went to the zoo one day and bought umbrellas even though it wasn't raining. I'm a good mom like that.

We also went to Frida Kahlo's house, "Casa Azul." (Notice the blue in the background? That's it.)

And of course we got Churros.
The end.

Yeah, it doesn't really do it justice.

But rest assured, Miss Faboolous took pleeenty of pictures (which she generously gave us copies of, but they're on E's computer.) And since she actually knows a thing or two about photography, they're great photos. Check out her post at Faboolous.

And check out Prattastic later, I still have a few pictures up my sleeve, because I know I should leave you always wanting more. I'm a good blogger like that. . .

3 comments:

noelle said...

i think your pics are looking lovely, my dear. if scarce, but it's cool. we got the gist. especially love the caterpillar post. poor caterpillar...

Kelsey Carreon said...

more pics of Frida's house!!

Juliann said...

Looks like a real fun trip. . . these are obviously party people who came to visit. . . That pic of Mike in front of the Churros stand says it all. . . or maybe that super-imposed with a Gorditas stand would sum up the whole trip. . .