(My sis has been coveting this little miracle for some time now.)It's defintely the 3G. Correction: 32 Gigs, 3GS my friends. 3GS. E knows how to treat a woman.
Now I just need to figure out how to stop losing/dropping my phones in puddles. Because then I would cry.
I'll let you hold it sometime, Ash.
Until then, what are your favorite Apps?
9 comments:
Ahhh, this is up my alley. First, purchase a heavy duty case to protect this little beauty from damage caused by loving little girls. (Speaking from experience here.) Every once in a while you can take it out to gaze at it and caress it and admire how pristine it looks out of the case.
Here are a few apps I like: Midomi (accurately identifies songs on the radio), Zoo Box (comes in handy when trying to avert tantrums), The Weather Channel, Around Me or Yelp or Urban Spoon, OneTap Movies, myLite Flashlight, Free Translator, BubbleWrap (just for fun), AppSniper, and Facebook. Enjoy!!!
Jenn
I would say congratulations, but I'll hold that for the person who finds it in the taxicab two months from now. Ha! Just kidding!
It looks as lovely and exciting as its new owner. I would suggest the app that automatically books your airfare to CA on a bimonthly basis.
I am super jealous! I have plans to by my own (I just haven't had a spare moment to do so), but it's still not as cool as having someone give it to me. Until then I will cry in jealousy! I of course love the Facebook app because it is a great time waster when I am sitting in a doctor waiting room (as I am doing right now). I also enjoy Fandango, Tap Tap Revenge, Urban Spoon, iBowl, and Shazam. We will discuss this further over Skype sometime soon.
So sad you are leaving and right when I find your blog! Knowing my luck you have already left. I guess I'll find out soon.
Just found your blog via facebook! So exciting. Ezra and I are excited for you guys to get back to Dallas!
i need an update already. moving schmoving. i need to see the babes. also i need to see the cocktail dress. deliver, mama.
Me want that phone.
You need to have your husband talk to my husband. I need a gift like that.
Enough about the iphone. We need some more posts.
Post a Comment