Saturday, May 8, 2010

Harry Stone Field Day

Pre-K/Kindergarten Field Day Activities. . . South Dallas style.


7 comments:

HOA Roundtable said...

I would like to sign up as Sarah's agent for Dancing With the Stars. This babe has got the moves, got the rhythm, and definitely got the Mo-Jo. This needs to happen immediately before all of the Hollywood-types come lurking around.

Collen Gehrig said...

I am feeling the girl doing the pop it-lock it several time in a row. Nick and I need to sign our future children up for this school right now!

noelle said...

annie, quit interrupting sarah's groove. you were cramping her style. i didn't want the video to end. seriously. it made my life.

Juliann said...

I don't know about Dancing With the Stars, but I'm pretty sure this could be the next YouTube sensation. It's about time "baby dancing to Beyonce" be ousted from his/her throne. . .

By the way, why is it that Annie's is the only giggle I hear? All those other adults hardly seemed to notice the magic that was happening right in front of them!

LCFrohm said...

annie- i am seriously dying right now! that was so friggin hilarious. 1) because your daughter has serious moves for a white girl. 2) that she was like the ONLY white girl out there breakin' in down. and 3) that they played music like that for the pre-k kiddos.
when dean's kinder class had a fiesta parade, after it was over, they still played some music over the intercom..and his class went crazy for I Gotta Feeling. HILARIOUS!
aside- note to self..get a flip.
and i agree- next YouTube sensation..right there!

Unknown said...

Give it up to Sarah!! Now I know who throws the best dance parties at home!! That girl can move. She was schooling everyone out there. Sign that girl up for dance and get her some head shots, radio Disney in Dallas would love to have a little girl like that.

Jenn S. said...

totally amazing. Sarah is so OG.