Sunday, January 13, 2008

You know your bishop can't beat this. . .

This is the business card our new bishop in SA handed to Emron in case we needed to reach him. I could make jokes about spiritual crocodiles, but I think one word suffices: Awesome.

4 comments:

ww said...

Yes.

Collen Gehrig said...

Very awesome. So glad you guys are blogging, that is so cool to be South Africa....we should have planned that for our vacation this year! Instead we are going to St. Thomas in May. Glad to hear you got there ok...my dad was telling me about the passport situation. Where in South Africa are you?

Juliann said...

Ok, your Bishop definitely wins. . .

Kelly M said...

Hi- you don't know me, but I saw your comment on Colleen's blog that said you are in South Africa and have a blog, and I had to check it out. My parents are the mission presidents in the Cape Town Mission. My husband and I took our 2 kids to visit them about a year and half ago and absolutely LOVED the country. It's gorgeous and has perfect weather- at least in Cape Town. Naturally, I'm jealous of anyone who gets to be there (and that much closer to my mom)! If you are in the Cape Town area, I highly recommend you seek out the mission home and stop by sometime! :) Thanks for letting me intrude. I hope you love the country while you are there!