
Those of you who know of Sarah's dog obsession will appreciate the following sly attempt to procure a canine:
S: Mommy, do you know what I've been sinking about?
A: No, Sarah, what have you been thinking about?
S: I've been sinking dat we should go for a drive.
A: Oh, that sounds nice.
S: Yeah, and when we're driving, we go to all the people's houses and see whose don't want their doggies anymore.
A: Ohhh.
S: And then we can take them home with us. Is that a good idea?
A: Hmmm, I think you should ask Daddy.
S: d'say?
A: Ask Daddy.
S: Ok let's call him.
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! Christina wants a cat and to name it E I O and she wants a dog named Hello Kitty! Go figure
I don't really have words for that picture...
She's pretty smart!! Maybe if you had a billion dollars you could just buy one...but I didn't see that on your list :). Love all the stories and pictures...your girls are beautiful!!! and that giant cricket is mildly terrifying!
SO cute! Savvy comes up with similar "big ideas", I love it!
Post a Comment