Wake up to a delicious birthday breakfast
Enjoy a moment of glee
Meet your birthday pinata
Make out with your birthday pinata
Then dance with her, it's only fair
Catch a couple hours of Disney Princess movies before school
Dance at school (notice the shameless giggle when Patricio falls to the floor)
Beat your birthday pinata

Allow others to do the same

Enoy a nasty-but-pretty birthday cake

Give as much of it away as you can

Dig in

Catch a couple hours of Disney Princess movies before school
Dance at school (notice the shameless giggle when Patricio falls to the floor)
Beat your birthday pinata
Allow others to do the same
Enoy a nasty-but-pretty birthday cake
Give as much of it away as you can
Dig in
Enjoy an ugly-but-delicious birthday cake at home for ANOTHER party
Smile with the full-time life coach who made it all possible. Do you think I got a "thank-you?" Why yes, I did. . . after I told her to tell me "thank-you."
Add the full-time homepayer who made it all possible--who was in New York working his smaller-than-mommy's-big-bum-bum off to. . . well, pay for the festivities. While he was here in phone-call and spirit, it would have been a much better day if he were here in body. (He IS the favorite, you know. They don't call them Daddy's girls for nothin'!)
Then let grow for another year, resting periodically, and repeat.
5 comments:
So cute! You're such a good mom! Sorry E couldn't be there with you guys!
Happy Birthday, Snow Sarah! It looks like "that" took good care of you on your special day.
I like your recipes, Annie.
I love the pics with the pinata. What a fun day! And what a fun mom!
Hey Annie,
Little did you know that I've been reading your blog for months. ;o) I just read the Patricio entry and I seriously haven't laughed so hard in who knows how long -- I just about peed my pants. Could you get-rid-o-my-neighbor-boyo while you're at it. WE WILL be moving before Lauren can date.
Jenn Stanger
Hilarious. And now that I read the previous post (the Patricio Post as its popularly known) I have to wonder, Annie, who knocked Patricio down? Maybe Keppa is cuttin' in to help afterall!
Post a Comment