Be careful. . . Mexico can change you. . . for the better, I might add. Matt had some extra "rico suave" goin' on. Maybe there's something besides bacteria in the water.
As always, Wendy (my boy in disguise) found the bugs. Can you see the stick bug?
I am "Animo." Don't worry, I won't quit my day job of feeding the orphans. But now we can have a nice salad, no?
Lucha Libre is pretty much like WWE, only more magical. I wouldn't pay to go to one of those WWE fights, but add some masks and Mexicans, and abbra-cadabbra: it is totally awesome.
Thanks to Mom and Jess (not pictured, unfortunately) for watching the babes for a weekend. Thanks to our friends for making the trek. And thanks to Mexico D.F. for being an awesome host city.
4 comments:
April/May/June '09! (Don't tell my in-laws. Or husband, for that matter). Operation Christmas Convincification is on.
Btw, what the h? Not on your stalker list?
Excuse me? A weekend? My vague recollection says my plane landed in la (or is it el?) ciudad de mexico on a Tuesday and did not leave until the next Wednesday. I could have the two days mixed up, but in either case it was way more wonderful than just one weekend would have been. We loved all that time with our angel girlies!
You're right, mom. It was more like a week.
Post a Comment