Sunday, November 9, 2008

Today's Good Stuff

1. After we could hear Sarah singing "I am a child of God" from the front of the chapel all the way in the back row, Wendy clapped her hands and said, "Yay. Bravo, Sah."




2. Getting a hug from Emo after a 3 hour nap, hair disheveled, mascara smeared and all. For some reason, I really needed that.

4 comments:

Katy said...

haahha did you call emron EMO? hahahaa

ww said...

That Paris pic is just too romantic.

Alice Haddow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice Haddow said...

Yes, we will always love the Paris pic. As for those babies: Look up "darling," "beautiful," or "gorgeous" in any electronic dictionary, and the picture you've posted of Wendy and Sarah will be the photo chosen for upload.

And yes, this is my second attempt at leaving a comment. Old people (or perhaps I should leave it at "some old people") just aren't as adept at this blogging stuff!