I enjoyed it.
Not so much for the storyline (a bit convoluted, yet too simple, and too dependent on the last film).
But more for the eye candy. (Emron is fully aware that Daniel Craig is 2nd place *a distant 2nd, to be clear* in my spectrum of nice men to look at).
Yes, it was nice.
But Thursday nights (sometimes Fridays) when my man gets home are even nicer.
.
4 comments:
I must disagree. Daniel Craig reminds me of a muppet. I agree with you on the movie though.
Katy, I have never heard such blasphemy.
MGM, get Emron to the next casting call. You could have the best of both worlds.
I'm Katy's camp on this one. The only blasphemy here involves commentary that Daniel Craig is a distant second to Emron. No way! Daniel Craig is not even in the same universe.
P.S. WW, we may disagree on these minor matters, but we still love you!
Post a Comment