skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It's Prattastic!
“Happiness is only real when shared.”
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
My little birdie
Wendy
makes
bird
sounds
.
She
's
been
our
little
birdie
ever
since
she
could
sit
up in a
high
chair
.
But these
ain't
your
run-of-the-mill
tweet
-
tweets
.
These
are your
screeching
hawk
cries
.
Her
grandpa
nicknamed
her
"
bird
-
of
-
prey
"
when
she
was
5
months
old
.
She
's gotten into the more vicious birds with age. I
think
she
's
channeling
a
vulture
here
.
I
honestly
don't
know
what
to
think
about
all
this
, but she thinks it's pretty funny.
I just hope she doesn't get a hernia.
1 comment:
AshKash
said...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
April 5, 2009 at 9:03 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like stalking you
A Festivas for the Rest of Us...
Very Belated Birthday...
16 years ago
Alice Haddow
My First New Post in Forever
16 years ago
Blogburn
Trying not to let it go to my head
14 years ago
Carreon Luggage
Starting Over.
16 years ago
Chris' World
New home for Chris' blog
14 years ago
Do-Man's Anklebiters
New Year
17 years ago
fab
Graduation and Teacher Gift Printables - End of the School Year Goodies!
1 year ago
Jake and Mikala
Kewish Family
14 years ago
Life is Good!
Far, far behind
15 years ago
MORMON FURY
Incredible in every way
15 years ago
Nelson Family Blog
Slide and Swing
16 years ago
Serendipity
the recessive traits child
13 years ago
STORY OF OUR LIVES
Stuff White People Like
#136: My So-Called Life
15 years ago
The Allen Update
I know, all I do is advertise Giveaways...
14 years ago
The singular eye of the beholder
I will beat you at Wii tennis...every time.
17 years ago
The Tattle Taylor
Treasure Island
16 years ago
w.w.e.d.?
i was having such a good day...
11 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2010
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(3)
▼
2009
(37)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(12)
News Flash!
How to keep a semi-fulfilling relationship
Eres Alemana?
Random W
Actually. . .
Sometimes I wonder
My little birdie
Gypsy Queens
Should I or not?
Cocktails
The way we were
Anthropolification Boyer Cream Cardi GIVEAWAY!!!! ...
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(47)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2006
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
Annie
View my complete profile
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Post a Comment