Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random W

Here are some random pictures of our little Mogli. I like them too much not to post them. So here you are: some Thursday night randomness.

Sneaking a treat.


Not really sure. Probably asking me to stop neglecting her.


Swings are her favorite.


If I'm lucky enough to sneak a brush into her hair and even put it in a pony tail. . . it lasts for 2.7 seconds.



Sneaking some other "treats."


Making friends with boys. She's good at it.




Part of that has to do with the fact that she is convinced she is a boy.


She also likes bugs.


And can tell a joke with the best of 'em.


5 comments:

Kathryn said...

I've never noticed how much she looks like you before.

ww said...

I love her. And she's so aptly named.

AshKash said...

Wendy reminds me of me... there's nothing wrong with being a tomboy! REPRESENT WENDY!!

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

Uh the funny thing about that other "treat" pic is I think S is also sneaking some too in the background! PS I found your blog and you are now my blog friend. Sweet.

T. Wimple said...

and she's already a horned frog! (see second from bottom)

- Ezra