In a moment of weakness. . .
A: Do you think Mommy's getting fat?
S: No.
A: {Sigh} Right answer.
S: What?
A: I said, "Right answer."
S: It just LOOKS like it, but I don't THINK like you're getting fat.
A: thanks.
“Happiness is only real when shared.”
7 comments:
hahahahahahhahahahahaha. She is the best.
so, so funny (but not at all true - you are definitely PHAT but not at all fat)
Hilarious! We love her. And we're so sad about Patricio.
this is why I keep coming back...(I 2nd Jenn - she probably meant Phat)
Annie:Fat is as Broad Street:Tidy. Ain't never gonna happen.
Oh man, that is awesome. Remember when Sarah said Patricio was her boyfriend and would bring her toys all the time? If only it were that simple!!
ha ha ha. Love it. I have a friend who's pregnant and her son said, "Mom, you're really Big!" Then he turned to the side and said, "I didn't want to call her fat, because that's not nice."
Post a Comment